The continent of Europe is the leading educational center with over 4,000 higher education institutions, more than 17 million students and 1.5 million academics, including 435,000 researchers. Universities in the European Union (EU) offer wonderful opportunities to international students for both professional and personal growth. The EU provides internationally acclaimed high-quality education, with rich experience in multicultural and multinational settings. Pursuing a degree from a European university gives a chance to explore other countries in Europe, thanks to the Schengen Visa facility. The experience of studying in Europe opens the doors of global exposure, intercultural and advanced linguistic skills, and a chance to explore beautiful cities, countryside, and landscapes.
The EU is the top destination for higher education among international students. Here are the top 5 universities in Europe we recommend for your academic and professional success:
1. Trinity College Dublin (TCD), Ireland: TCD is Ireland’s leading university and is ranked 101st in the world (QS World University Rankings 2022). Trinity is ranked among top 100 in the world for Graduate Employability (QS World University Rankings 2020) as it has over 400 industry partners. 28% of the student body & 40% of academic staff are international which makes Trinity 8th most international university in the world according to the latest Times Higher Education World Rankings.
Recommended Programs: Environmental Science and Engineering, Computer Science and Geography, and Dual BA Programme between TCD and Columbia University.
2. IE University, Spain: Founded in 1973, IE University has a personalized, student-centric community with a rich diversity of individuals, ideas, and approaches. It provides student exchange programs and offers internships to students to gain practical knowledge in their respective fields. IE Business School of IE University is one of Europe’s best business schools with over 60,000 alumni in more than 140 countries.
Recommended Programs: Business Administration and International Relations, Architecture and Design, Bachelor of Laws.
3. University College Cork (UCC), Ireland: UCC, a world-class university, was founded in 1845 and is famous for the quality of its academic programs on both graduate and postgraduate level, the beauty of its campus and its vibrant student life. UCC is the top Irish university for Research Impact and Industry Income according to the latest Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking.
Recommended Programs: Nursing, Agriculture forestry, Law, Politics, and International Studies.
4. Jacobs University Bremen, Germany: Jacobs University is a private university with high standards in research and teaching. Jacobs university focuses on academic excellence keeping in pace with modern learning. It gives an opportunity to students to live and grow together on an international campus. The Alumni are working in fields as varied as IT and telecommunications, consulting, finance, and logistics. Google, Microsoft, Roche, KPMG, Accenture, and Amazon are among the top 10 employers of the alumni.
Recommended Programs: Mathematics & Logistics, Business & Economics, Social Sciences & Humanities.
5. University College Dublin (UCD), Ireland: UCD is Ireland's most globally engaged university with over 33,000 students drawn from 144 countries. UCD is ranked No.1 in Ireland for Employability and its Business School is a Triple Accredited business school. UCD has partnered with more than 400 universities and offers student exchange opportunities to students.
Recommended Programs: Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Engineering, Medicine, and Bachelor of Science.
Europe is a hub of the best universities in the world with high quality academic programs and successful alumni stories. Start your career by pursuing an academic degree from a European university for a bright future. For more information regarding admission and courses in the European universities, connect with the HSM team.
Communication and Outreach
High School Moms